Friday, February 27, 2009

The Age of Aquariums...

...Is apparently 22 months. For his 22 month birthday party Beckett took his friends out to the Norwalk Aquarium. You may recall that Beckett had already visited this aquarium in October for their awesome pumpkin exhibit. And if you don't remember that, then take a few minutes and take a look. It's pretty cool. (http://chrisanddawnell.blogspot.com/2008/11/great-pumpkins.html)

Here are the cute little kids, from left to right Anna, Beckett, and Hannah. Poor Beckett, he's never going to figure out that his two friends have different names.



Beckett and Hannah cannot believe that this turtle is so huge. Holy cow, I've never seen a turtle that big, and I'm even older than 24 months.



Here are the three friends in front of an otter. Hannah must have felt deprived to not be on a leash buddy like dudeski and Anna. Or liberated.




Cool little aquarium at the aquarium.




Here's dude climbing through the mouth of a hippo. Hmm, can't say I thought I'd ever write that sentence. .



6 comments:

  1. I love the photo of Beckett staring at the gigantic turtle! Soooo cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's getting so big, and still adorable as ever. looks like ya'll are having tons of fun. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aquariums...Sea creatures are so facinating. Looks like it was a great adventure.
    Love,
    Grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised that the face holes with Spongebob were not actually at kid-height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 22-months, Beckett! What a fun day. My favorite is the "little aquarium inside the big aquarium". =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, sad I couldn't go! I love the hippo comment by the way. There are too many things I find myself saying that I never thought I would, one of the bonuses of parenthood.

    ReplyDelete