Thursday, April 2, 2009

Doubling Down

We've already told some people this news, but Dawnell wanted to wait until she could tell some friends in person, so we're blognouncing this a little later than we had planned.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

E.T.A. July 30, 2009. We had a girl's name picked out, but alas it was not meant to be. I think we'll be keeping the pregnancy updates to a minimum, but there should still be plenty of Beckett pictures to post, especially since the weather is supposed to be nicer one of these days.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Another cute little boy. That's very exciting. Now Beckett will have another playmate to rough-house with.
    Yeah for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Moon family! So exciting and Beckett will be such a cute big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys will be thrilled. Now you can pass down clothes!! Awesome. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finally making it official on the blog! I am so excited to see what you will name him since I love your taste. Don't listen to anyone who suggests Washington Mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! On your son to be new addition:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, I am bummed I missed book club I bet I could have heard in person, but we just got back from UT and Steele had his shots that day. I am so excited can't wait to hear the name, you guys pick great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? You didn't wait to tell me in PERSON?! :)

    I'm so excited for you! Congrats you guys.

    I miss you, we need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're pregnant?!?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome news!

    -greg p.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Take a blog reading break for a bit and all sorts of news comes tumbling out!! COngrats on little dude #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations you guys! I am amazed at how long you kept that a secret!

    ReplyDelete