Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

For the past two weeks Beckett has been hounding me about going to preschool. "Are we going to preschool today?" "I want to go to preschool right NOW!" Today was finally the day. We got an email yesterday from his teacher telling us he should wear his favorite color. He choose blue and decided he needed to wear his filthy Jazz shirt that he was wearing at that very moment. Thanks to a washing machine we managed to make that happen after a last minute batch thrown in last night.

We carpooled with Anna so the day started out even better.


These are genuine excited faces. No coaching for pretty first day of school pictures for us. Err, the coaching failed.
Today we learned about colors and started the day by playing with pristine playdoh. (Side note, do you know that if you don't spell playdoh correctly, as there, spell checker gives you both playboy and Playboy as an alternative. Really? I mean I know it's corrected proper/brand names for me before and it can obviously give me a proper name as an alternative. I guess in the field of brand recognition children's toys have nothing on naked ladies.) It soon succumbed to three year old color experimentation, but it was a rare treat for a few moments.


Lots of other exciting things happened, but I don't think you all really need a rundown on the reading tent, play time and decorating bags. Suffice it to say we have a great teacher and Beckett is thrilled to be going to preschool.

2 comments:

  1. Yah Beckett! Good wardrobe choice for the first day of school. I am so excited that he's going to preschool. Teaching preschool was so much fun...I miss those days when every thing was new and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatty liver sandra cabot book fatty liver sandra cabot book fatty liver sandra cabot book

    Here is my blog dr cabot fatty liver

    ReplyDelete