Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Black Friday Christmas Gifts

Okay, granted, we haven't been the most active bloggers lately, but I was distressed to see that we haven't had a post reach double figure comments in a while. So let's see if we can change that.

Dawnell's favorite holiday isn't Christmas, or her birthday, or the Fourth of July. Rather, given her love of a good sale, sometimes it seems as though Dawnell's favorite holiday is the day after Thanksgiving, a.k.a. Black Friday. And so it was that we packed up Beckett and Ciaran to go out on Black Friday to see what kinds of deals we could find...

Check out the awesome "buy one get one free" deal we got!

Say hello to Baby A. We knew we were getting this one on Black Friday.


But we were unaware that they were having a sale. Buy Baby A, get Baby B for free!


And here they are gift wrapped together. Estimated date to unwrap these gifts? June 8, 2011.

15 comments:

  1. What a deal :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still freaking out about the news, so surreal! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! - Brad & Beth Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Congratulations!!

    Mary P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you kidding me???????!!!!!!!!!! holy crap i gotta call you!!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Baby B will necessarily be free in the long run... Hehehe... But I do like how the 2 for 1 special will double your brood! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most exciting news of 2010. Seriously. I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Black Friday Deal ever! Please take care of yourself and all the little ones. We love you so much and so excited about about this great news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Black Friday deal, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally psyched that my comment gets the honor of pushing you over the double-digit line. Anyhow, I still can't believe it! Congrats again...and again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's awesome!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy. Crap. Awesome! Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so exciting, I can't imagine the shock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've already surpassed double digits, but I thought I would add more!! Congratulations! It is very exciting news! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! So fun. Black Friday deals are the best. =) So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete