Thursday, May 26, 2011

Officially 38 weeks

I've made it to my goal. I wanted to officially be 38 weeks when I had these twinners. I was 38 weeks as of yesterday so you can imagine my disappointment when I didn't spontaneously go into labor at 12:01am Wednesday morning. Oh well. I had a doctor's appointment today and he is not expecting me to make it to our next appointment on Wednesday. He's not really expecting me to make it past the weekend. Although I will beat the naysayer perinatologist and make it to the ultrasound with him tomorrow. Oh, he didn't expect me to make it and said, "Don't make an appointment, just call me if you make it to 38 weeks and I'll fit you in." I said, "I'm making the appointment today and I'll see you then." And I will. I don't care if I am in labor I am showing up at that appointment and saying hello tomorrow.

So cast your guess into the ring, you can't do worse that the prognostications I've already heard. When do you think these babies will be born??

5 comments:

  1. Monday the 15th 2:15am

    Do I win a baby?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 30th...at 6 a.m. Why? It's Memorial Day and will be a day of memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday June 2, 10 am, can't wait, can't wait (come on use the force and prove me wrong :o) good luck with delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, if you have them tomorrow, the 29th, they'll have the same birthday as my twins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so excited for you guys!! Dawnell, you are just awesome and you look so great! I love that you are wanting to prove the perinatologist wrong - you go girl! =)

    Also love that cake you made for the boys' birthdays.

    Oh, and I think you should just have the babies today...it's a good day! =)

    ReplyDelete