Saturday, September 3, 2011

3 Months

The twins turn 3 months old tomorrow, which is super exciting. We'd share with you all the pictures of our exciting adventures, but we have 4 kids 4 and under, so we're pretty much stuck at home most of the day. Dawnell tells me that she did get to the opening of a JoAnn's near us on Friday. Yea Dawnell!

Last week there was a huge fight between the twins. As you can see, they both thought that they were the #1 baby. Turns out they were both right, and it was a TIE! I couldn't figure out which picture I liked the best out of these three, so here they all are...




Ciaran and Beckett got a haircut today. For Beckett, not such a huge event, but for Ciaran it was the official transition from baby hair to toddler hair. Here are some really cute pics that I took at the park the other day of Ciaran in his swing. Let's call these the "before" pictures.





And here are the after pictures. Still so cute, but the curls are gone for now.

Dawnell's editorial insert--And this is why you should never send your child to a barber with your husband alone if you only want a trim on his curls so he doesn't look like a girl. The plan was not to shear him entirely. And they didn't even save a curl for me. I actually cried when he walked in the door. Devastating.





Here's one of Beckett. No before picture necessary.

Drickity and Lockers did not get a haircut today. But they are still cute. Here are a couple of pics. Picture #1 is Aidric and Picture #2 is Lachlan.




Hopefully we'll have some fun labor day adventures to share with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. By, Bye, baby hair ... hello little boy! The twinners have really grown. I still think Lachlan looks just like Beckett at that age. WOw what a cute and busy little crew. Love to you all.
    Grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haaaaate the first "big boy" haircut. I cry no matter what we do, and can't stand to look at them for a week...I'm always in tears and mourning the loss of my baby. :( Boo.

    Babies are so BIG! I need to be there to hold them...

    ReplyDelete