Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Assortment

First of all, here are some cute baby pictures. They currently love to eat their hands. Delicious!

Aidric



Lachlan


And here is a random reason why I hate hurricanes and all the wet weather we've had. We have a smurf village in our front yard. I hate all the mushrooms. Ciaran calls them flowers and picks them to bring to me. One looked suspiciously like it had a bite taken out of it, but I couldn't be sure. I saved that stupid mushroom for 2 weeks in case I had to rush him to the emergency room and have his stomach pumped.




This is just a small shot of the field of mushrooms in our front yard. They sprout up overnight. I feel like if I stared at them I could literally watch them grow. And then here is a pile of mushrooms we picked and threw in the street, because that's fun and evidently we're on Team Gargamel.


Finally, here is how we survived general conference. And sadly, it was "surviving" as opposed to enjoying. I know it's shocking, but 2 and 4 year olds don't like to sit quietly and listen to men in their 70's.

We called it, the "Snack Wagon".
If you look closely you can see that Hiro is pulling a train car filled with Froot Loops. Our Hiro has more oomph than Thomas so he was upgraded for a special assignment as a really useful engine. The boys would send in the snack wagon and I'd fill it up with treats and send it back. It was a pretty good system and we all had fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love your conference train. If George sees it he may get ideas for the baseball playoffs. The twins are getting sooooo big! Ohhh, I wish I could hold them both. Give them a big grandma hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel actually reminds me from time to time that she never got to play with the babies. Perhaps I should bring her back for a day to help out? She's a good mushroom picker!

    ReplyDelete