Friday, November 16, 2007

The Tooth Will Out

I have not updated for a while because I've been hoping to get a better picture of what I'm about to reveal, but Beckett is NOT cooperative so I'll just have to go with what I've got. Beckett got his first tooth Saturday before last. It's a lot bigger than the picture we managed to wrestle him down and get, but we can't get another one. Probably because he's figured anytime we try and go for his mouth is suspect. He's more than happy to let us feel his tooth and will willingly chomp down very hard on your finger, but he's rather shy about letting us see the tooth. So here's our one picture.





This bad picture inspired me to try again tonight. Lest you think I jest about the difficulties involved here are the failed attempts...






And here's this show in action.
Here's the video. Not quite as funny as Beckett eating pop rocks, but still good stuff.



But finally I was victorious. And here is the tooth now so big.


And Beckett happily using that tooth.





P.S. -

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty onery about the whole tooth thing. I know mine daughters have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE Dawnell! You didn't tell us about the tooth...you're keeping all the good stuff to yourself! :) Cute funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob!!! All sorts of people are coming out of the woodwork. Ron, now you. I just read your profile and will now commence blog stalking you. And I am adding you to my list. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dig the video... its like I am right there with you.. way groovy.

    ReplyDelete