Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Book Tag

Book Tag
Directions:

1. Get the nearest book to you, or one you're reading that contains over 123 pages.

2. Go to the 123 page

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence

5. Tag five people---I reject #5. Last time I tagged people they hated me. No more.


I'm reading two books right now.


First, The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory.
"The English seem to think it right and normal that men and women should mix."

Second, Parenting, Inc. by Pamela Paul

"For a parent, checking out a Baby Einstein video for the first time is both oddly soothing and anxiety-provoking."

5 comments:

  1. Niiice. I love your complete refusal of tagging. (Unless you're referring to gangsta' style spraypaint, in which I do NOT understand why you would turn me down.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty fancy sentences. You make me want to read the books that are always lying around our house, and not just those ones that are lying there because Beckett threw on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you let me know if you like the Constant Princess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for not tagging me - I hate it too, but here's what the first book I could grab yielded: "Spend, say, three months making one bad film and you can live like a movie star for the rest of the year." It comes from 'Talk to the Snail', a book about living in France, in a section explaining why French movies are typically crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its in japanese... 画家⋄作家 
    it says, gaka and saka which means...something house... its in japanese am i supposed to know this.

    ReplyDelete