Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Hat

I guess you can call this our own version of way-back Wednesdays, or In the Past Fridays, or whatever you'd call it on Tuesday. Back when we first had this tiny little dude I thought the cutest thing in the world was him wearing sunglasses and a hat. See, e.g., below. (I'm ashamed at how legal that citation was, sorry).



Sadly after he turned about three months old Beckett turned on sunglasses and wouldn't wear a hat for more than five seconds at a time. Until, that is, he recently figured out that he could wear hats made for a much larger head on his tiny little dome. Hard to believe that he's already 21 months old.





Dawnell suggested that we add another picture of him wearing a big hat, this one is of him in my woolen green cap. It makes me want to purchase sombreros and fedoras to see what Beckett will do with other types of hats that I own.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like he has big shoes and big hats to feel. They grow up so fast.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that would be big shoes and hats to "fill", not feel.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next hat: Indiana Jones fedora

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute it make me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I remember his sunglass and hat days because I was totally jealous of how cute it was and Sheldon would never humor me and keep them on. =) As always, you have such an adorable son!

    ReplyDelete