Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beckett By a Creek

We went to our friends' house this afternoon for a bbq. They have a really nice backyard that has a small creek running past. Beckett loved to throw rocks into the water. Later, there was a duck couple that came up from the water and we were able to feed them some crackers. I took a couple of pictures of Beckett in this idyllic setting that turned out pretty nice, even though it was just with my cracked iPhone's camera. I guess we can thank Beckett for that, since he's looking pretty awesome in his church shirts, which he refused to take off after church.





3 comments:

  1. Very nice I-phone pics. He's so photogenic. Beckett's "girl grandma" sure misses him and Ciaran. Give him a big hug from me and his "boy grandma".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE! Beckster is getting so big...I can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so grown up in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete