Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beckett tells us about his babies

Beckett likes to go to the midwives with me. They let him hold the doppler and help listen for the babies heartbeats. So one day after my last appointment he started playing baby. He's telling me right now that his babies were just born and they are twins and both boys. And they can jump. "Jumping babies in the house. Jumping babies in the house today!" is the chant he is currently singing. I hope he's not too disappointed when our babies don't immediately jump after birth.



I also just learned that Beckett bought his twins from the baby store. "All of them are so cute but you have to be soft to them and not hurt them."

2 comments:

  1. Beckett giving birth to baby A and baby b. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only birth were as easy as lifting up your shirt! (Not that I would know, it just seems much simpler :)

    ReplyDelete