Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures from the blessing


I have so many cute pictures. I don't even know how I'm going to fit them all in. The blessing was wonderful and it was great to be around our family for this event. I was very sad that I had to cut my trip short, but how can I miss The Police in concert? I've been waiting for this reunion for 17 years. Without further ado, here are Beckett pictures. These were taken after the blessing at Jil's house by my professional photographer friends Sheryl, Michelle, and Sara.



Finally, some real family portraits.


How lame is this hat? It came with the blessing outfit and obviously we didn't have him wear it. But I thought we better get some pictures to embarrass him with when he's 16. Girl hat. At least he has the decency to look ashamed in the first one, but then in the second it seems like he gets the joke.
















And here's the whole family, minus Kaili and Jason who we hope to morph in. Aren't we a cute bunch?





6 comments:

  1. Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fabulous - you
    best get these enlarged! You all
    look great and I'm terribly sorry
    we missed this special time. I am
    very greatful that Dawnell and
    Beckett could spend a little time
    with us - he is a doll.

    Love You
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done some of the family with a blurred edge to get rid of the lovely car parked next door, make sure I email them to you! CUTE FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I love the Office reference, Chris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So adorable...what's wrong with the hat:)?
    The photos kind of made me miss you guys. Don't worry I'll see you in September. I think I'll show Haylie Becketts portraits so she doesn't forget who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, real family portraits! They look great! I like the one of Ma and Pa gazing adoringly at Beckett.

    ReplyDelete