Saturday, July 28, 2007

Suave and sophisticated

I get updates from Dawnell about the fun time she's having in Utah with Beckett. Here he is happy to be in his new car seat in his new car. As you can see, Beckett is trying to get into the Harry Potter spirit by giving himself a forehead scar. That little kid sure does like to scratch his face. We'd mitten him, but he gets lots of joy out of grabbing stuff.



Here is Beckett's new car. It's a 1996 Toyota Camry. Yea car! Dawnell and I are already planning road trips to far away lands. You know, Costco, Red Lobster, Ikea. We're excited to drive, but refuse to go more than 10 blocks east of our apartment.



Here's Beckett showing his suave and sophisticated side. Why, is that a bearskin rug? All he needs is a top hat.



Non-spoiler: HP7? Worst. Ending. Ever.

5 comments:

  1. Chris:
    We got to spend some time with Beckett and Dawnell last week and he is a doll. He even paid attention to Brooklyn's kitchen making the appropriate sounds to
    impress Brooklyn. I am so happy
    we were able to see him and spend
    a little time with him! Sorry we
    missed you though.
    Love
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the picture of our little man in his diaper on the rug has to be the cutest yet! He really is too cute for words. How can you not love those chubby cheeks and arms!
    As for me, I loved HP7...Yea JK Rowling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the naked pic! He wasn't SUPER happy when we were taking them, but I love it regardless.

    It was WONDERFUL seeing you for the past week Dawnell, and I loved getting to hug and cuddle your little chunky Beckett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute blessing pictures! congrats!

    and i beg to differ - i loved this harry potter - what a ride! and that's all i say for non spoiler effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, your thoughts on HP7 are probably valid, because men crave death and heartbreak for some reason. However, being a girl (and having been written by one), I think that it covered all the questions I might have had, and tied up all the loose ends. I'm sorry you were disappointed- but I wasn't!

    Oh, yes, and Beckett is freaking cute showing off all his fat rolls. Yay for chubby babies!

    ReplyDelete