Thursday, July 26, 2007

Santa Monica

I've been jamming out on my hot pink Nano lately, and one group I've really been pleasantly surprised about is Everclear. I always knew of Everclear, but had never considered myself a fan. I thought that they had one or two catchy songs every album, but that was about it. However, when you put out albums for 15 years, and you have one or two catchy songs on each album, that equals a pretty nice greatest hits album. Additionally, my radio station on Pandora.com (try it, you'll love it), whose formula is a mix of my top ten favorite groups, kept pulling up Everclear songs for me.

Long story short, after spending an enjoyable but short three day weekend in the WJ and while I'm back in NYC Metro waiting for Dawnell and Becks to return, I couldn't help but think of this great phrase from Everclear's best song:

Lonely and dreaming of the west coast

1 comment: