Monday, August 13, 2007

Bumbo Dreams


Went to Target this Saturday. Used one of their Bumbos to see if Becks liked sitting in it. He loved it, but we decided against the immediate purchase due to the only colors being light purple and light pink. Picked a green one up on Amazon today because it was four bucks cheaper than the blue and the yellow ones. The chances of us putting pictures up here of Bumbo Beckett is just about 100%. So await in breathless anticipation and I'll see if I can't find some cute pictures from over the weekend to tide you over.

p.s. - Update: In response to the request for more Bumbo information, I would ask you to click the word Bumbos above, which is a link to the product page at Amazon. Original post had the link in it.

p.p.s. Here's a picture of Beckett trying out the Bumbo and realizing he loved it.

7 comments:

  1. OMG! We went to Target this Saturday too!!! But I bet you guys were not shopping at the Atlantic Terminal one.

    By the way, your orange facade was quite helpful when trying to locate your abode. We really enjoyed seeing your new digs, and to marvel at Beckett's rate of growth. And I know Michael *really* liked playing life-size Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a "bumbo"? Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Bumbo? I quess a bumbo is not familiar w/ us out west. Please update us on exactly what a Bumbo is. It sounds interesting and waiting w/ great anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just looked at the Bumbo link. It looks like a really cool little baby seat. I bet Beckett will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bumbo is pretty great. I glad you are able to keep us all up to date on the latest baby tech. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I have been thinking it was hight time for more beckett pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait for the bumbo pics - i love those things!

    ReplyDelete