Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just a bunch of pictures of cute Beckett


Chris caught this ball at the Real Salt Lake game he went to. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Beckett lifted up the ball and is holding all on his own. Obviously he's working towards playing goalie, or "goal keeper" as Chris just told me.


Beckett is learning to hold his own bottle. Mommy is learning to sleep in. Pretty soon he'll be cleaning the house for me.


I know this picture isn't that great quality, but I love his happy little face.


Beckett is bathing in the big grown up bath tub now. He loves it! His legs are up because he realized he can make big splashes and lots of noise when he thumps his feet down.


Here he is post bath in his froggy towel. Evidently it's delicious.

9 comments:

  1. Instead of "bend it like Beckham" they'll have to say "save it like Beckett"...he'll be just as cool as the later, with tons of endorsments and all the sleepless nights will be worth it when he buys you a huge house worth more than the Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest pics. Beckett, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, your kid is CUTE! And he is WAY smarter than Carson! Car could never hold a bottle on his own! Becks is a super child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whattya trying to do? Some of us are still trying to convice our wives that a cat's sufficient for now. Pics like these trump all my arguments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that towel. Thanks for posting so many pictures. You can NEVER have too many!! Such a big man in your life, holding his own bottle. Good training!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute pictures! And what an ingenious idea with the towel in the bottom of the tub- I've spent so much money on slide-proof mats and suction cup chairs, and all I needed was a freaking towel? Too bad I'll never have another baby to try it on...

    Beckett you're simply ADORABLE! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture with the towel is so cute, and I love all your commentaries. =) You look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But has he learned to shop online for shoes for his mom??? :o)

    ReplyDelete