Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Easter Egg Hunk

And now back to posting about our long ago trip to Utah...

Grandma Sandy and Aunt Denise organized a big easter egg hunt for all the cousins. As you can see Beckett was ready to go and find some eggs.




He was not disappointed as eggs were plentiful.



Even Daddy managed to find one.


They roped off a special toddler area so Beckett and other little cousins could pick up the eggs unimpeded.




He liked the eggs that were like balls. Grandma knows!





He was overjoyed to find out there was candy in the eggs.



We have a peep fan.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, Peeps are the best. I always knew beckett was cool! And those curls? To die for! So so cute!

    I had a dream last night that we were at a party and you (dawnell) were wearing a sleeveless dress so I said something about it and you then informed me that you had given up the garments for good... Random eh?

    I miss you guys. Maybe I will try to give you a call this week. It would be fun to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, kids are so lucky these days. When I was growing up my eggs looked like eggs and were full of egg. I'm glad Beckett is living the good life where eggs are shaped like balls and are full of candy.

    PS: Erin's dream totally made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...peeps... I'm so sad that I have to wait a whole year for Easter to come around again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, he is a little Hunk!

    ReplyDelete