Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tweet! Tweet!

If you have never heard of Twitter then ignore this post.

I have decided to begin tweeting, twittering, whatever you want to call it. This is motivated by two main factors:

1) There are a lot of sports writers that are providing great content in 140 character form on twitter. I wanted a place to "follow" them instead of always trying to remember their usernames and bouncing from twitterer to twitterer. Problem solved.

2) It gives Dawnell and I great joy to hear every night that Ciaran's weight has gone up an ounce, but it isn't necessarily enough for an entire blog post. I'm sure there are some of you who would also enjoy this news. Sounds like perfect tweet content. Problem solved.

The plan is to also include some non-baby tweets. You can follow my tweeting at twitter.com/wjmooner. I've also embedded the twitter feed over on this blog's sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. LAME!! I was just going to make a simple little weight tracker and imbed it on our blog. No need to go to the dark side. Boo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet, tweet, wheez wheez, the force is strong in this one...

    ReplyDelete