Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beckett loves to help brother

The other day I left the room for a moment and came back to find Beckett helping his brother. I had been concerned that Ciaran was a little constipated so I had tried giving him a bottle of water the night before. I had left it on the bedside table that morning and didn't think any more about it until I saw this:

"Beckett," I say, "What are you doing?" "I feedin' brother," he replies.

Ah, that makes perfect sense.

He got distracted since I was in there asking questions and the bottle slipped. Ciaran wanted big brother to get on the ball.

So close...it's almost in my mouth!
Beckett pays attention and we have success.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how Ciaran is so happy about it too, and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet. I love the one of Ciaran trying to grab the bottle with his mouth! I think one of the very best things about having 2 is watching them interact together, it just melts me!

    ReplyDelete