Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've been working on the railroad...

...because if your child builds a railroad to nowhere, but desperately wants that hanging ledge of track teetering on the edge of the train table to reach the ground, you have to help him.





That first bridge is a doozy.



Thomas and Co make it safely to the ground.




And go back for more.





Meanwhile, as I'm busy with feats of engineering, Ciaran is discovering that hitting his fish is absolutely hilarious.




He also loves to be a big boy sitting up in a big kid high chair.

4 comments:

  1. Beckett and you deserve a gold medal in railroad building. Add that to the curling and jumping golds. Honey loves watching the videos of Ciaran. I'm missing my boys!
    Grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckett is getting so big...and that is a great track Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the creative architecture in Becketts bridges. Ciaran looks so happy to have his playmat, I don't think I have heard him be so vocal like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a great track! I'd say you are a TRACK STAR!

    ReplyDelete