Sunday, February 14, 2010

The new symbol of Valentine's Day

Beckett came down with an awful stomach bug a few days ago and it's been decimating our family ever since. Ciaran woke up throwing up and I was down for the count all day as well. Chris also feels yucky but somehow managed to be the healthiest person over age 2 in the house. Of course today Beckett feels great and wants to play all day. Chris gave me the best Valentine's Day present ever which was a day filled with sleep and limited movement so I didn't puke. He was a trooper with the kids, especially since our day started pretty early with the upchucking Boodle. In the immortal words of the ecard Chris sent me:

"You make me feel like a pudgy, naked, winged child has shot an arrow into my chest cavity.

Hopefully that arrow contains anti-viral medication for all of us."

4 comments:

  1. He's such a ROMANTIC! (Hee-hee...)

    Here's to hoping you are all better SOON...

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to be kidding me! We were wondering what was up when we didn't see you guys at church. I don't know how it is that Anna and I seemed to have escaped the wrath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your romantic husband stepped up for Valentine's. Hope you are all on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please tell me the last 2 posts are not connected by a tiny, germy trail...
    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete