Monday, March 26, 2007

4 Days Left

I'm sitting here at work and cannot help but notice that I only have 4 days of work left before going on maternity leave. They are going to be four full days, but still, there's only 4 left. I can't wait. My boss did tell me the inspiring stories (again) of the women who'd gone into labor at the office (they'd even let me take a car to the hospital, how nice). I wasn't taking the bait. He tried one last time to let me know if I was bored in the next couple of weeks and the baby hadn't come that I could come in and he had no problem paying me. Again, thanks, but no thanks. I'm looking forward to sleeping in and getting our house a little more organized.

2 comments:

  1. wow, 4 days, crazy. That will be a good break I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go dawnell, go!! and just tell your boss to...you know...just get over it. you've paid your dues for sure! it's time to get 1 last hurrah in before this baby comes!! =)

    ReplyDelete