Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shower Power!

Here are some pictures from the Utah shower, held on February 10, 2007


Beckett is going to play basketball. This pleases me and disappoints Dawnell.




This is a cute book.


Here is a cute present, along with one of our many adorable nieces. Her name is Abby, but we call her Azu Bazhu. That sounds a lot cuter than it looks written out on the page.


Also, check out the super grande pile of presents. We're very grateful for everyone's generosity!


Beckett will also be cool, as the baby doll there is dressed up in a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. He's already got some Air Jordan booties as well, so he's well on his way. I don't think I got my first pair of Air Jordans until high school. (Edit: I've since figured out that I did not own a pair of Air Jordan's until about 4 years ago, as I always bought other Nikes while in school).


EDIT: APRIL 1st: Dawnell got in trouble with her Utah friends for not posting pics of them while posting pics of her New York friends, so here they are. From L to R: Michelle, Sara, and Sheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment