Friday, June 8, 2007

Take your Beckett to work day

After hibernating for weeks and enjoying time away from the office people were clamoring to see more of Beckett. I arranged to go out to lunch with some friends and then spend time parading Beckett around the office and generally causing a great stir and all work to cease as people flocked from their cubicles to admire him. If only I had the ability to stop time with my cuteness.

Here's Beckett socializing at my work:




This is Rhonda she does my same job just on the corporate side.
















This is Dominic and Jennifer. Beckett was just so cute Dominic had to take pictures of him.










Here's Lavette saying goodbye as we leave to go to Daddy's office. (We left in disgrace as Beckett was wearing jeans which were not appropriate work attire as one partner pointed out.)














After socializing at my office it was time to get down to business and be productive at Daddy's office.





Document production
is boring.



















All in all it was a successful day. Beckett received several job offers despite his inadvisable choice of clothing. Now he just has to decide if he wants to be a CPA or an attorney.

2 comments:

  1. Beckett gets cuter every time I see him! Haylie thinks he's a "hottie"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Beckett has his tongue sticking out. That says it all, "being an attorney is no fun!"

    ReplyDelete