Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Newsie Beckett

Beckett is just having a fun time living life. Nothing exciting to report. He's still pretty cute though. This is Beckett and mommy all dressed up for stake conference. Thanks to our GPS system we got there on time, even though I think I took a wrong turn somewhere along the way.
The only way these pictures could be cuter is if Beckett was wearing sunglasses. As long-time readers of our blog know, I'm of the opinion that hats and sunglasses are the perfect baby accessories.

12 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just had a heart attack from too much cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that coordinating corduroy?!? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute...I can hardly stand not being able to give him a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! He is getting cuter by the day! Tell him to STOP, before we know it he'll be a real newsie "Sellin' papes for a few black eyes and a dime a day..."

    (My Christian Bale obsession started young...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Lovin' the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so what's going on this weekend?? Email me at work and tell me if Saturday will work or not - I think we are going to hit Century 21 Saturday morning, but I will let you know for sure tonight or tomorrow (waiting to hear from Becca).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE Newsies! I can't wait til I can give that darling little guy a squeeze again!! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute Dawnell. And he has such good coloring. He looks good in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Open the gates and seize the day! What a cutie, a little Christian Bale for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rosey cheeks from spending the day on the streets with the frigid wind whipping his face really completes the ensemble.

    ReplyDelete