Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Beckett's Been Up To

Chris bought Beckett this dapper little outfit. (And it was on a super sale. What a great husband.)


Now Beckett looks a little goofy in these pictures, but I put them in because if you look closely at his mouth you can see his top teeth.



Beckett teethed FIVE teeth all at once, for a grand total of seven. The top four and a random little guy on the bottom that went from blank gum, not even a bump, to full on tooth over night. All these teeth came in within a week. I thought there were only three, then he laughed and I caught a glimpse of a fourth, and then BAM! number five on the bottom shot up.



We bought him some new sunglasses and for some reason he giggles like you're tickling him every time we try and put them on. Then he rips them off and eats them.





We went to Olive Garden for lunch on President's Day. (Yay! No work for Chris!) One good thing about Jersey is the chain restaurants have the same prices they do in the rest of the country--no stupid Manhattan mark up.



Beckett didn't really want the Olive Garden food. He tasted the breadstick but he was happier to swing it around and then play with a straw.
Beckett is obviously developing quite well what with crawling and feeding himself puffs. So he's taken to carrying his keys around to prove his new found maturity. (All the ladies assume he has his own Tonka.) Fortunately he's developed a foolproof way to make sure he doesn't lose them.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks so much older in this set of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT get enough of this cute kid! I wanna cuddle him all day long, but I guess I'll just have to wait a few years until he and Mayci fall madly in love and I'll cuddle THEIR babies instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the keys in the mouth. Beckett is demonstrating how pockets and purses are for wusses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been fun watching him. He's such a sweet boy and not to mention dang cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this chain of photos, but the last two are my favorite. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! You seem to be enjoying motherhood. I'll agree that it is the best occupation ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The keys in mouth pictures are way too cute. The last picture is my favorite. Looks like he's thinking "Hey, what you lookin' at?!"

    ReplyDelete