Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cracker!



Last week Beckett and I were in the pet store in the mall. He walked around looking at the animals and noticed the fish tanks. They had some on shelves that were right on the floor so he could see them really well. Then I noticed that the tops were open and of course he noticed too and wanted to stick his hands in the tank. He went to a tank with the tiny goldfish in it and started to try and stick his hand in. I pulled it away and he looked at the tank and looked back and me and yelled, "Cracker!" and clapped his hands. Indeed, they do look like your favorite crackers, but I think you'd find the taste rather disappointing.

10 comments:

  1. Tee-Hee! Just as funny hearing it the second time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is a CRACK UP! How perceptive of him! That is so so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the goldfish cracker looks so delectable, I can't concentrate until I have some. Glad your post wasn't, and then Beckett was traumatized after eating a real goldfish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. さしみ たべましょう。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and one more thing that is totally not related to your post but related to case closed... she looks 13 I agree... but how old did I look when I was 21 after I shaved?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good point Ron, good point. I think you're about to the point where you look like you could legally drive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, Ron looked 13 when he wore blue eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha. that is hilarious. smart like his mama and daddy.

    ReplyDelete