Saturday, August 30, 2008

See ya girl hair!

Today we finally got Beckett's first hair cut. Perhaps people will stop mistaking him for a girl now. All his curls are gone and we don't know if it will come back curly or not, but at least he doesn't have side mullets or Hasidic ear locks any more.

Here is a picture of his curls I took a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the hair right before the chop.


He sat in the chair but he was too low and he hated the booster seat so I had to hold him. He also didn't want to have a towel around him so he had to go shirtless.

Bye bye womb hair.

Do I look like an executive?

Hello handsome man child.

11 comments:

  1. Very VERY handsome. Did you CRY when the curls came off? I would have been a wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved the curls... but his new do is really handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, grandma is a litle vaclempt(sp)over losing his beautiful curls,but he does look very dashing in his new do. He certainly looks very grown-up. I guess that since he is "walking like a man", he needs to look like a man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks **darling**!! And I love the "executive" pose. What a cute child you have created. =)

    Oh, and I got your e-mail - no worries about not getting to say goodbye. I totally know that's how things go sometimes. Plus, we had a great time with you guys, and that was really what mattered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His curls were so sweet, but my he is handsome without them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is looking VERY dapper. Did you buy him some "dapper Dan" hair pomade for his new look?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY FREAKING CUTE. I thought his curls were sweet, but he looks so adorable I won't even miss them! AAWWWW! I guess he's so cute he'd look good with any style. Have you considered a braided tail? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so I think his next look should either be a weave or deads. Maybe Chris and Beckett could have matching 'dos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I was pretty sure that I woud miss the curls, but he looks so great with his new cut! What a big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so handsome! I loved his curls, but I guess they have to get cut sometime. My grandmother entered my uncle in baby contest dressed as a girl, and he won because of his curls. The next day she cut his hair. Pretty funny. She has the pictures on her wall. :)

    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete