Sunday, August 17, 2008

Master of the Juice Box

Thank you commenters. I hope all of you who didn't appreciate their efforts.


Except for one ill fated incident at 2:00am which sugar rushed him, Beckett has never liked juice. We've never been able to get him to drink it. This hasn't bothered me too much except that I needed to cut back his milk intake and his water drinking has been sketchy as well. I finally figured out the solution, just give it to him in the box with the straw. The straw is short enough he can work it and actually get stuff out. He loves it and now we have a different hydration option on days when water or milk just won't cut it. Plus it's really cute to watch him drink from a juice box like a little kid instead of a baby.

3 comments:

  1. I LoVe those little boxes! Especially when my children pick them up and on the first sip they smash the box, sending the contents inside skyrocketing out of the straw and splashing it all over themselves,me, and the floor. Good times.

    He looks HUGE Dawnell. Really like a little boy and not a baby anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's adorable! praise straws in little boxes! they are one of the best inventions of all time.
    -mery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that really is SO cute to see him hold that box.

    ReplyDelete