Monday, December 15, 2008

Tree Me!

Where do you want me to put this? Oh, on the tree?


Yea, see, all you gotta do is open the string and put it down on the bottom.

Mommy and dude did a pretty good job of looking cute while pretending to put up ornaments. We're all dressed up in our Christmas pajamas. Beckett the Blues Clue, Dawnell the Simpson, and Chris the Grinch.


Daddy and dude were pretty exhausted after their five minutes of decorating though, so they couldn't strike such a sweet pose.


And here is the fake blue tree in all of its glory! Love me the color contrast between blue lights and predominantly hot pink ornaments.




5 comments:

  1. Ok, ok, I know, double commenter now, but I just wanted to say that your tree looks great and I like the hot pink ornaments, personally! =)

    Also, love the pajamas. I don't think any of us have Christmas pajamas, let alone all three of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New pj's... one of the best Christmas traditions ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE getting Christmas PJ's. This year I got my own velour pants (Sans the "JUICY" logo, thank you very much...) and all the kids jammies have monkeys or apes. YAY!

    Love the eclectic tree full of Rockettes, pregnant best friends and everything else you love. We'll miss you guys this Christmas.

    PS Your hair is long Dawnell!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the Grinch jammies, that is my favorite tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything cuter in this world than a toddler in new footed jammies? Oh, wait, yeah, a baby in sunglasses and a smart looking hat. But they're a tie I think.

    ReplyDelete