Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turkey to Tree

Hey, look, we're all happy because Thanksgiving ruled!

We had friends over from our old stomping grounds in the J.C. It made us miss seeing these friends every week at church. Still didn't make us miss Jersey City though. Mamaroneck we heart you!

We had food because it was Thanksgiving. Delicious. Dawnell cooked a pumpkin cheesecake with ginger/pecan crust (not pictured). Good stuff. Beckett enjoyed playing with his friend Hayley and pat patting the two babies who showed up.


Dawnell got all crafty and did these fancy boxes.





Coming up next post, putting up the Christmas tree!




5 comments:

  1. Those boxes are GENUIS. The day looks wonderful, I hope you all had a good time!

    Counting down the days until we see you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Thanksgiving EVER! Westchester was a dream as was your turkey and pumpkin cheescake!

    We miss seeing you guys at church too, but understand why you wouldn't miss JC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a real feast. We're glad you have such great friends. Hope you enjoy the holidays in your new home. Give that cutie "B" a big hug.
    Love grandpa and grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I have seen proof, I am expecting elaborate gifts and gourmet meals when we come visit. (still planning on mid-march)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fantastic day - and seriously, those boxes are awesome!

    I also love your new background.

    And I'm excited to see you tomorrow! (Yes, I'm planning on coming. =) I'll call you before I leave - and when I have an ETD).

    See you!

    ReplyDelete