Friday, April 16, 2010

Captain Danger Pants

I called Beckett Captain Danger Pants one day when he was jumping on my bed and attempting to fall off and break his leg. Evidently he loved the name because he's referenced it to me several times since, although when he says it it sounds like Captain Ginger Pants. Luckily a good friend of mine gave us a super hero book and we could outfit the Captain appropriately.

Watch out for that hynotic gaze, evil doers.

Swoop action.


After he swooped about for a while he told me that he needed a cave. What super hero doesn't need a lair to hide in? So we set one up.
And FYI, in our crime fighting family Ciaran is Captain Space or Captain Space Baby. I am Ladybug Superhero or Captain Green ("Like me mom!" because his mask is green.) And Daddy is....Dad! Very creative.

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, my alter ego of "dad." Nobody will ever recognize me as dad and not daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super funny! I love little toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the hypnotic stare. I think you should be Captain Funny Pants. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks very intent. I am glad to see he takes his superhero duties seriously :)

    ReplyDelete