Monday, April 5, 2010

March truly has gone mad

I won the March Madness tournament at Chris' office. Ya, that's right, this is me, Dawnell, typing. My hastily thrown together, non researched, random guess, not even based on mascots or uniforms, etc bracket won the pool. That means I just won $125. SWEET!!!


Winner, winner, chicken dinner. This is my winning bracket. It's pretty hard to see, but you can read Duke at the top. 'nuff said.

In further craziness Beckett won the bracket that my brother-in-law ran. He gave a bonus for upsets in the first round and Beckett picked some crazy upsets. And he truly did pick them. I just read him the names of the schools in the game and he picked the winner. Hence San Go Diego Go and his love of B for Beckett Baylor and Butler. Those first round points made him impossible to catch. Who knew that B for Beckett Butler would end up playing for the national championship? To be fair Beckett did have them losing in the final four to San Go Diego Go, but still, some impressive work. I came in second in that tournament.

************I must update. It turns out that with Duke winning I actually managed to beat Beckett at the other bracket. I won it as well and Beckett took second. Still an amazing run for both of us. It does not dimish the craziness for this tournament.**************

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Congratulations on winning! I know a lot of guys who would love to use your technique ;) I hope you are doing well. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete