Friday, October 12, 2007

Go shorty!

Song lyrics of the day:

"Go shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like, it's your birthday"

When you aren't visiting for pictures of Beckett looking insane you are visiting to tell Dawnell how cool she is. So here's a spot for you to add comments full of birthday wishes to the love of my life, as October 12th is her birthday. Considering I was depressed on my birthday this year I'll not share how old she is, but she'll always be my hot younger wife to me.

Here's a re-run of one of the tiny family together. Happy Birthday!


7 comments:

  1. So I will double up on my birthday wishes...now they will be in the correct spot!!
    Happy Birthday Dawnell!! Welcome to the club! Don't fret - it's not that bad, feels like every previous birthday since 22 or so. Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope Chris spoils you all weekend. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dawnell!

    BTW, I know at least one part of Chris' plans (here's a hint . . . he took Ann's advice instead of mine; in other words, he made the right choice).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Dawnell! I know I'm late but I hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So let's hear all about the b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you were here to celebrate mine with me! 30...who would have thought we'd made it this far without EVER doing jail time? WHOO-HOO us!

    Love you and miss you like CRAZY...

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawnell, What a cute family. I enjoyed a stroll through your life's events. Aren't you just loving being a Mom?

    ReplyDelete