Friday, October 24, 2008

The After Pictures

Dawnell was so traumatized by getting locked out that she put down the camera for a day or two, so these took awhile to post. No, she's fine, we're all fine, and we're loving it here in Mamaroneck. However, we are still missing pictures of the outside.

Here is Beckett's room. Beckett loves to read, as you can tell. His room is even cooler now than it was when this picture was taken, but I won't tell you why, because I might try to take video of why this weekend.


Here is our main room, facing the front door.

And facing Beckett's room. This room is also much cooler now, as we have upgraded our audio-visual setup.

From the main room we head just to the right of the armoire and enter the kitchen. It's about as spacious as our apartment during my first year of law school, so we're pretty pleased. Dawnell just remarked over my shoulder that I am not joking.

For those of you who are trying to figure out what is in it for you, here are pictures of the basement, where we promise to allow hangers-on to mooch off of us. Here is the downstairs bedroom (air mattress not inflated, but included in your price of admission).
Downstairs sitting area (no seats yet, but whatever)...
And separate bathroom. Ooooo, now that's luxury. In all seriousness, I've yet to use the downstairs shower and need to test the quality. All this luxury can be yours if you grace us with your presence.


No pictures of our bedroom, because it was still a bit messy, but here's what Dawnell is excited about, a walk-in closet with plenty of room for all of her shoes. Err, make that half of her shoes.

And after our trip to DSW last week, make that 40% of her shoes.
Beckett pictures to come this weekend hopefully!

6 comments:

  1. Dear C and D,
    We love seeing your new place and are so happy for you. I hope to take you up on your invitation to visit soon.
    Love ,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    I especially like the ultra large picture of Beckett I can see hanging on the wall! It's life size in person and in pictures! Fantastic I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so nice! We hope to take advantage of your hospitality next year.

    PS... I am going to make you show Tom your shoe collection, so I can prove there are people who have way more shoes than I do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beckett looks so tiny in his gigundo room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe all the space you have in comparison to your previous places. Do you get lost???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously so jealous of your downstairs! You guys got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete