Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

A friend I've made in the neighborhood (the lady who helped me when I was locked out) stopped by and asked if Beckett and I wanted to come trick or treating with them. We decided to go and had a lovely time for a half an hour. Beckett didn't care about candy, but he enjoyed running up and down the sidewalk with a pal. Then we stopped in at our landlord's house where he got a special bag with fruit snacks and some pasta for dinner.

Here is the trick or treater waiting for our friend to come pick us up.





When oh when will they get here?




Let's go!




Trick or treat.




6 comments:

  1. The pictures of Beckett trick or treating are just too cute! He looks like he really got into the spirit of the evening. It sounds like you have great neighbors. We are really happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Corn outfit?? That's Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the costume. he looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!! He looks so sweet! Awwww, hug him for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of Candy Corn Beckett waiting on the porch is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, it must be a rite of passage to get locked out when you move to Westchester. Happened to me too!

    ReplyDelete