Monday, October 27, 2008

Candy Corny

Pre-game show: I thought this cute outfit showed off Beckett's eyes. None of the pictures turned out awesome, but this is pretty good.



Dawnell made this adorable hat for Beckett. The hat pictures didn't turn out great either. Beckett needs to do a better job of staying put for a minute or two. Or even a second or two.



And the main event: Beckett as candy corn.

Dude was not super pleased with his costume when we first put it on.



Beckett glares down at his conquered foe...

This is my favorite picture. Too cute!




Hey look, Beckett smiling in a picture at the same time as daddy! Awesome! Hey! Mommy is smiling too! Wow, daddy sucks at framing his pictures.

10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I am laughing so hard right now...the first "escaping the candy corn" picture is my absolute favorite!

    His eyes DO look great in the first pic- he's such a cue kid.

    Where were you in the last picture and why do you have the same tile in your kitchen as that restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped in at Dunkin Donuts after the ward party for a little treat. I'm as mystified as you as to why my kitchen is decorated in early fastfood chich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I spelled chic wrong. I meant chic. Although when you're talking about fastfood design chich might be a better word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only assume that fast food chich is a combination of the fast food chic you can find at fancy places like those old Eat-a-Burgers and fast food kitsch, like what you find when a franchisee decides to get creative with the interior of their McDonald's.

    And just so there's no confusion, I wrote the post above, so I'm the one referring to myself in the third person. Dawnell is not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww....beckett looks so adorable! he's gonna love all the candy he gets for halloween.
    sounds like you guys are doing great. take care.
    mery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too tasty, I mean, um, cute. This year we have a vampire, one of the Three Amigos and a Charlie Brown ghost. Nothing as delicious as a giant candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy corns are my favorite Halloween treat, and Beckett makes a great one (even reluctantly)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh little Beckster! You are my favorite halloween "eye-candy". I think I could eat you up. Your grandma is having a "missing Beckett" moment. I hope you have a happy halloween.
    Love,
    Grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I ran into your dad at the grocery store the other day (not literally). I use to work with him at a decrepit place called Hy-ko. I'm glad he got out.
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys have one of the cutiest kids I have ever seen( Well besides my own!)

    ReplyDelete