Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!

In honor of Chris' birthday I'd like to show our celebrations of past years.

2007 and his flaming Cherry Garcia.
2004. Evidently his birthday can only be celebrated in a blanket.

I was sure I had 2005 &2006 in my photos but I can't find them so you'll have to settle for a picture of Chris with his cake from finishing the bar.

And Beckett says, "Na na na, ahhh, woooooo!" Which I'm sure means, "Happy birthday to the greatest Daddy ever!"

Enough of daddy, here's Beckett making a card for the birthday guy.

4 comments:

  1. So creative Dawnell, did you make all those?

    Happy Birthday Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's not so much he can't have a birthday with out a blanket, it's that he can't have cake with a shirt on. :-)

    Happy Birthday Chris! Enjoy your sOda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, as one who knows Chris very well... He loves his "blankies". Happy birthday son#1!
    Love MoM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day Chris! I'm glad you don't have Ebola.

    ReplyDelete