Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holidaze

It's always great to visit family over what used to be a lengthy break between semesters. Now it's just a chance to try to squeeze in some quality time away from work. Lucky for Dawnell she was able to leave the NYC metro area a week and a half before I was. Lucky for me she made sure to lift my spirits by sharing with me fun phone pictures of Beckett. These were taken with her Razr, so not the greatest quality, but I like them because they show Beckett having lots of fun.

Here he is really happy


Another happy picture, this one with grandpa looking over his shoulder


I got this picture in my "inbox"



Utah was very very cold!


I was a little sick after Dawnell and Beckett left, so here's Beckett offering me some medicine so I'll feel better. His love (and some good medicine) did the trick.


Hi! How are you guys doing?



A gallon jug with stuff in it is the coolest super-sized rattle ever!

3 comments:

  1. he is really such a cute baby - good work you guys! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures! I'm so glad you guys are back - Sheldon is getting lonely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry they've been gone so long, but THANK YOU for letting them come out for an extended stay so that her girlfriends could visit with her and the baby for a while!

    Love you Dawnell!

    ReplyDelete