Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slip Sliding Away


I feel like I have deprived Beckett because I thought we was still kind of little to be playing on a playground. But all his other friends, are swinging on baby swings and having a great time so I guess he's big enough. So here is his first playground adventure.

I didn't realize the slides were red when I put him in that snowsuit. Oh well.

I'm not sure what he thought about swinging. He didn't cry, but he didn't really smile or laugh. He kicked his legs alot though either showing a savant-like grasp of the pumping concept or perhaps just showing he felt a little insecure.

Here is actual swinging video. I rotated halfway through to get a better angle not realizing that later half the video would be sideways. Sorry.

7 comments:

  1. He seems so tiny on that slide!

    He looks rather bewildered in all these photos. It's cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! You can never be sure what they are thinking at that age. For all we know he could have been having the time of his life.
    Later,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of Beckett on the slide. He reminds me of Randy from A Christmas Story, all bundled up in his snowsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't deny it. You totally scoped out the playground beforehand to make sure Beckett's outfit coordinated with the slide. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the matching Beckett/slide picture :o) He does seem a little unsure of the swing in the video, he is so great! I love his tilted head on the slide, "what"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how many times I've flipped my camera to the side, not realizing I'm CHANGING the direction of the video. Oh well...

    He's cracking me up! He's very "I don't care about this place".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! So cute! I put Carson in a swing once and he screamed. He is afraid of new things i guess because when we went to Hawaii he was freaked of the ocean and sand at first too.

    I love Beckett in a snow suit!

    ReplyDelete