Friday, January 25, 2008

Transit Museum

Beckett and I tagged alonged with the Manhattan mommy group to the New York City Transit Museum.

Look, out that subway car is coming right for us!



Are you getting on ma'am?



Excuse me mom, but you're not allowed to be in front of the white line when the bus is in motion.





Let's go!



Beckett's CDL includes both old and new buses.




Here we are "riding" the bus. Open top buses are great idea in Manhattan winters.




Mmmm, Cheerio.


And it's fun to relax with Maddy after a long day of riding public transportation.


7 comments:

  1. I really want to see the museum. I need to go before we move to D.C. And, Beckett really just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love the red snow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks ike you have had some fun field trips! We love the little guy all dressed up in his red snowsiut. I can hardly beleive that he is already nine months old... Oh my gosh! Give him a hug and kiss from his grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! I want to go there! You guys always find such great places to go... I need to scout out Utah for more fun and educational places to take the kids. I mean like, besides the McDonalds play place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when your baby drives a bus!! It's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. I especially love the ones of Beckett driving the bus. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the museum in Brooklyn? I've only been to the one at Grand Central, and I don't remember being able to get on an old-timey vehicle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beckett seems to be a very safe and considerate driver!

    ReplyDelete