Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 22 Update

Dawnell took some pictures of me in my Jazz hat and Jazz jersey at halftime of the game last night. I bought a Raul Lopez jersey for $5.00 a couple of years ago on clearance. It seemed like a great deal. It wasn't Raul's fault that he blew out both of his knees and was robbed of the quickness that made him an NBA prospect. Anyway, he wore #24, which is currently the number of Uber-rookie Paul Millsap. So that worked out well for me.

I'm not posting the pictures because the Jazz lost.

Dawnell and her mother did not feel well this morning, so we didn't make it to church. Walking around with an artificial knee isn't great for Dawnell's mom, and walking around with a natural 37 pound womb isn't great for Dawnell. But she is not in labor, and made me post this update because she was certain that all of our friends from church would check as soon as they got home to see if Dawnell was laboring.

6 comments:

  1. I actually checked *during* Sacrament Meeting on my treo when I didn't see Dawnell there... :)
    -Melissa (Barrett)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, you even got mentioned in RS. This blog will sure save you a lot of sunday phone calls. Thanks for the updates. We are cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny we all run home to check on Dawnell. Are you feeling the love? Good Luck, and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been thinking about you! Thanks for the update :) Come out, come out Beckett!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am checking in on you too, wondering where you were today. I'll keep checking, and if it comes to this, I'll take your hair appointment time on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once you have this kid, there'll be no more checking up on Dawnell!! Well, I guess maybe we can bring you some meals or come watch Idol or another "guilty pleasure" shows of your choice with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete