Monday, April 23, 2007

Quizas Quizas Quizas

Congratulations to everyone on your blog persistence. As you were told, this would be the first place to go for baby news. I'm not calling anyone except for my mom, so this is the place to go for news.

Anyway, Dawnell had a stress test this morning and it looks like, despite kicking so hard I could see his foot last night, Beckett did not pass with flying colors. Nothing to be stressed out about of as far as I know, but they will probably be inducing Dawnell. I'm on my way to the Hospital with the pregnancy bag right now.

Keep up in your thoughts and prayers and let's hope he doesn't come in the next three hours, because I still have to find a way to get sworn in this afternoon.

-C

9 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can coax Becks out AND get sworn in! That would be an eventful day!! Good luck, our thoughts are with Dawnell and you, but more Dawnell since she has to do all the work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will work out! Love and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU DAWNELL! Keep a journal at the hospital so that you remember all the fun details, plus it keeps your mind off the fun contractions.

    Chris: Just a note of advice, you may want to refrain from actually TOUCHING Dawnell unless she asks you to. (My poor husband, it's a LONG story and I feel really bad...)

    COME ON BECKETT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, guys! We're thinking about you and we can't wait to meet Mr. Beckett.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just walked in to the house and
    I ran to the computer. We will
    continue to watch the blog for any
    more updates. We love you and want
    you to know our prayers are with you!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get this UPDATE the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog better be updated soon - I am so eager to hear!!! All my best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying over here too! Can't wait for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did NOT sleep last night...update this blog as soon as you can! We're on pins and needles...

    ReplyDelete