Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beckett is Cute. I have proof.

Every person who has spoken with one of us over the telephone has demanded pictures as soon as possible. So here you go...

Wise words from the Appellate Division Judge who addressed those admitted on Monday: "You won't remember many of your work days as a lawyer, but you will remember today." Wow, you mean all 87 of us admitted that afternoon had wives in labor?

Dad, that was the worst joke I've ever heard. I mean, I've only been alive for about ten minutes at the time of this picture, but that's still a horrible joke.

Um, hand. Tastes like chicken. I'll just let the rest of these pictures speak for themselves. I'm also putting up a video if I can figure out how to do it. It's uploading to Youtube right now, so hopefully I can link to it and you can watch it on the blog.

For a newborn baby Beckett is surprisingly docile. He appears to be wondering what's going on, already questioning his outer world. For instance, here, he may look a little peeved, but he's not actually sad. He rarely even cries. He's just wondering what that horrible smell is. And that smell is hospital spaghetti. That, unfortunately, is not a joke.

Mom is tired but happy
Grandma!
What is that up there?

Faux-hawk!





8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, look at all that hair!!! He is a babe!!! Good job moons! Dawnell, call me when you are up to it...I know it will be a while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie! Congrats guys! Please let me know when you are home and up to a visit Dawnell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is adorable! Thanks for sharing. I love him already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I remember when you looked like that. He is as cute as you were. you 2 did good.
    MCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutely darling! Careful - you'll want to look at that face all day long and never go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice when you can tell your friends that their baby is adorable, and truly mean it! I just love him. I can't wait until I can meet him in person. Way to go, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris and Dawnell, I was so thrilled that you took the time to call me and inform me personally of my new #1 Great-GrandSON.
    His pictures are the greatest and I am so proud of you and your new family, and I am looking forward to holding my new Great-Grandson, BECKETT!
    Love you all forever and ever,
    HONEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is as cute in person as he is in these pictures!! you both will be such great parents, congratulations!!! and dawnell, you look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete