Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Week 39

I'm continuing my tradition of very busy days full of activity. Yesterday I was spent a very taxing couple of hours getting a manicure and a pedicure.

It was not as wonderful as it sounds. I paid an extra $5 for fancy designs on my big toes and even after 3 rounds under the dryer, the fast dry spray, and saran wrap I managed to ruin one on the 2 block walk home. It was very emotionally trying. I had to keep my socks on for the American Idol party I went to that night. I'm sure you're all very sympathetic.



On today's agenda I have TWO activities. I went to lunch with my friend Addy where I got grape jelly all over my giant belly. Then I have to write a thank you card for this very cute present we got on Sunday. As you can imagine Chris was most thrilled. It was from our bishop and his wife who, along with their children that Chris taught in primary, still remember him coming to a Halloween party as a basketball hoop.


So here's me looking sassy at the end of 38 weeks in the shirt I wear every other day because nothing else fits. Just wishing the baby would come out. At least my mom is coming on Saturday.


3 comments:

  1. chris, that really was the best costume ever - the primary kids actually got to shoot baskets at you - they loved it and so did i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnell:

    There really wasn't that much jam! But I guess if it is your favorite shirt, and spot is a loss.

    We always sing this song when we talk about you guys:

    http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dawnell! Didn't know you have a blog...Great to see you on here. You look so great at 39 weeks! In case you're bored mine is thecitywalkers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete