Sunday, April 1, 2007

March 29th Doctor's Appointment

Dawnell and I have appointments with a random midwife every week now. This week we had the cool young midwife (she has had a nosering while on the job, which endears her to Dawnell).

Dawnell is now past 37 weeks, which apparently is full-term. This means that Womb-baby could turn into Beckett at any time and it would be okay. Dawnell sure hopes that "anytime" means "in the next two weeks" and not "one month from now."

The midwife did not agree with Dawnell's estimate that Womb-baby was "approximately 25 pounds," but she did agree that his heartbeat sounded healthy. We can't wait for him to show up!

I promise I'll add some non-baby content on here sooner or later. I really want to talk about Wal-Mart and New York City, so everyone has that to look forward to...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see the little guy once he comes! It is so wierd to be a parent I can't even tell you. Hopefully he will be a good little guy and come early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait either. We are betting on whether he will have hair. I am betting on a good head of hair...if he follows in his daddy's footsteps. Keep walking everyday, some people say that it brings them early. If you get desperate we know a few other tricks to get you started.

    ReplyDelete