Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fun Times at the Park

Sunday after a sedentary day we decided to walk to the park. Daddy got a new basketball on Saturday so he wanted to shoot around while Beckett and I cheered him on. Then some guys wanted to play a pick up game so we became superfluous. That's when I decided to have a photo shoot of Beckett in his awesome new sweater Chris bought him.




Drool bomb!



Beckett won't smile if you're looking at the camera. You have to look at him and then hope you're holding it level. This one wasn't so successful at that, his head's a little chopped off, but he looked so cute I had to put it up anyway.



p.s.-- for some reason a lot of Dawnell's pictures don't allow you to click on them to enlarge them. The three tiny pics below are there for you to embiggen, because they say that the tinyest Beckett embiggens the smallest heart. How cromulent.

8 comments:

  1. When he gets older he is going to start asking, "Why is my head cut off in all my pictures??" Very cute photo op - Chris missed out! So are you siding with me and 30 Rock, or with Chris and the Office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good heavens, he looks like he belongs in a ralph lauren baby ad! so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of THE greatest baby photos I've ever seen. The lighting is great, and his sweater is fabulous. I'm really glad you posted these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great sweater and these are the cutest beckett pictures to date, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter, it is so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome, he's definitely going to be a heartbreaker. I love babies in sweaters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beckett, you are so precious. I wish I could give you a great big hug. Honestly, these pictures are just the best. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
    Love, Grandma Ott

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Happy Boy and big too. Looks like he is enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is just getting cuter and cuter, isn't he? i bet that ball keeps him so busy - i need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete