Monday, September 10, 2007

Preventing Beckett Suffocation

Beckett is doing his best to give us a nervous breakdown and suffocate himself. I used to find this quite often:



Please note the tiny foot hanging out at the bottom right corner. He loves to pull blankets, or his much beloved Ghost Bear, over his face when he goes to sleep.

If that wasn't bad enough I also found this:At least he didn't have the blanket over his head while being face down. In an effort to curb these self destructive tendencies we have instituted a no-blanket-Beckett-in-sleepsack policy.






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE sleepsacs! I don't know how anyone lives without em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he too big (or too strong!) for those things that keep are supposed to keep them from rolling onto their stomach while they sleep? My bro uses one in my nephew's cradle, but he's younger than Beckett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Dreams little one...Your daddy could never have survived without his "blankie".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! That first picture definitely gets your point across! I think we are headed the same direction with Sheldon. Why do babies do that awkward neck crick thing like Beckett is doing in the last picture? Sheldon does that too and it cracks up - who sleeps like that?! It can't be comfortable!

    ReplyDelete