Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Hair

So I'm thinking about cutting all my hair off and donating it to Locks of Love. And I would love my locks not to be ripped out by Beckett. So here are some famous hair do's that I'm considering. I do love me some Law and Order so I had to put up Mariska's hair. (Yes, Mariska, 'cause we're friends and I know her and stuff and we're totally on a first name basis.)







And Victoria Beckham. I like her hair but it turns out I actually like her too. She was so funny in that show about her moving to America. Who knew she wasn't actually a completely stuck up jerk?



Just so you know I don't plan on becoming anorexic and having my neck lipoed so my larynx is visible if I get the Victoria Beckham bob.


So give me your thoughts on hairstyles 'cause I'm sick of pulling my hair back. And when even Chris is saying I need a haircut and a style, I must look pretty awful.


*************Update************ True to her word Anne found me some great pictures of Mariska's new do. Check them out:



9 comments:

  1. Mariska's #3. I love the length of it, not too short, but still a short "do."

    PS I LOVE YOU with short hair. You should color it too! Do it for your 30th and have fun with it! You can always change it later. Something dark with red undertones or something.

    Ohhhh.....I wish I was there to go with you for the cut. That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but do your bangs shorter than hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Mariska too!! You have to watch out for Miss Beck's hair though - if you have thin hair, you won't get that great style/volume that she has in those pics (also if you don't have the 37 stylists to do your hair every day, that might change the style outcome). I say go the way of Mariska! #1 is a little too short though. Short hair is harder than long hair, you HAVE to do it everyday, you can't throw it back in a ponytail. I like the colour of #3. Have you seen the new Mariska do this season?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for pictures of this season's do and couldn't find one. I do like it. If you find one send it to me 'cause I might take it to the stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Mariska's graduated bob. I found some good pics of her current 'do. I'm going to commence the whole e-mail chain through our husbands to get your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about the Posh bob! Woo woo! Go for it! =) You will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you watch the seaosn opener? i just watched it this morning and it is even shorter than the bob picture - so cute (the new do). I will see if I can find a shot and email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so they only have video clips from the season opener, but watch that and see her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm voting for Mariska #1 0r #3. That spiky-in-the-back-pixie-style looked so good on you before, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you do it again.

    And as a person who has cut her hair short a couple of times I think shorter hair is easier for the most part. So often I would wake up in the morning with my hair looking EXACTLY the same as when I went to bed. You can get a style that just requires a little tousle with mousse and you're good to go (unlike Taco Bell's crunch wrap supreme- it just falls open and stuff falls out- lame).

    ReplyDelete